Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh what a difference a metal brush makes




I had no idea that different brushes make your dog's hair, or fur, appear totally differently. The groomer came yesterday, and did a great job. Comes to your place, spent two hours, did a great job, and charges $45. I'm almost afraid to give people her name, lest she become too popular and raise her prices! She was recommended by one of the readers, who is also a neighbor - just wonderful.

Anyway, the groomer informed me that a metal brush (with a very soft bristle, since Sasha has fine hair and soft skin) would fluff up her hair more, and not leave it as wavy and Terrier-y. And boy did it. I got a great brush today, and this was the result. Her hair is definitely more Bichon-y than Yorkie-y, and I like it.

blog comments powered by Disqus