Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Today Sasha took a shower



Pre and post bath... er, shower.

My sister, and neighbor, have both been urging me to try bathing the dog in the shower. I've been washing her in the kitchen sink, which is quite large, especially for a nearly six pound puppy. But she hates the sink, and I'm in constant fear of her jumping out. So tonight, after a particularly muddy time at the dog park, I took Sasha into the shower with me, and it went pretty well. It was easier to just have her sit on the ground, rather than hold her, but she kept two paws on my leg in any case. Then I just washed her away. She started shaking, as usual, but I think having the shower head instead of the sink spray-thing gave her more water, and hopefully kept her a bit warmer. All in all, it was easier to wash the soap out of her hair with more water, and she was a bit more manageable in the shower. So I think in the future, the shower it is.

blog comments powered by Disqus