Saturday, June 12, 2010

When Sasha met the Irises




So the dog is acting up, and ends up peeing on the door mat last night (something she doesn't usually do), so I put her out on the balcony for a few minutes. After about 15 minutes, I notice she's nowhere in sight, and start wondering what exactly she's up to. So I go outside, call her name, and as usual after the third time I call here comes Sasha sashaying across the balcony, butt wiggling, tail wagging, like nothing is wrong. And she's covered in dirt.

I go to the back of the balcony and find that she's been digging up my irises. Siberian Irises to be exact. Which, okay, she's a terrier, so I get the digging thing. But I just bathed her two days ago, and now she's covered in dirt. So, we went and took our second shower of the week, this time it went a tad quicker since I'd had experience with it now. At least her fur is absurdly soft now.

blog comments powered by Disqus